Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time usually helps...

My lactose intolerence is damn irritating. It's seems very intermittent! Some weeks I'll be especially sensitive to any type and the slightest quantity of diary producers, other weeks I can take a whole glass of milk and still feel fine.

The lactose intolerence seem to be coming back full force today. After my usual glass of mummy milk formula in the morning, I've been gassy and uncomfortable. And then came the diarrhea. Very annoying.

Then I started wondering if my lactose intolerence will affect baby. Seems like it might possibly make baby colicky - or more colicky.

While searching online for information regarding lactose intolerance and breastfeeding, I came across this very useful site.
http://www.keepkidshealthy.com/breastfeeding/guide/colic.html

I really like the tone it was written in. It encourages breastfeeding without laying on the guilt.

"Even if nothing works, time usually helps. The days and nights may seem eternal, but the weeks will fly by."



No comments:

Post a Comment