Wednesday, May 11, 2011

9 months and 3 weeks ago...

... a little tadpole met a little egg.

There was an announcement by the kitchen. A tab of prescribed folic acid pills. And happy tears.

Then came 3 months of secretive nausea, giddiness and exhaustion.

The next 3 months were filled happy preparation, and eager anticipation of movement within my growing belly.

The last 3 months went by slowly. Will baby be early? We thought so.

We were wrong!

Baby wanted to take his own sweet time. I think he loves being in my belly. I loved having him in there too - but I wanted to finally meet him more!

Finally he had to be coaxed out by Dr Khi. And mummy and daddy waited a long, slow 22 hours to finally meet him.

Our little bundle of joy. Precious little one. Long-awaited little darling. Bambino. Little angel.

Ryan.


No comments:

Post a Comment